Feel the brand new differences in design and features. The Scorpion VX-16 Air has all the features of the VX-15 series, including AirFit, large viewing window, removable mouth opening and peak screen extension, while offering laser-cut 3D-molded cheek pads for improved fit, larger chin area for more comfortable breathing and lighter weight thanks to Scorpion's advanced thermoplastic shell. Even in the off-road helmet, the a-la-mode design trend is not missing. Scorpion VX-16 Air is to write another page in Scorpion's off-road helmet history.
- Polycarbonate Fiber Shell - Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort.
- Chinbar reinforced with EPS for a top front protection.
- Fully-adjustable, aero-tuned visor: Reduces lift at high speeds.
- Removable Peak
- Peak extender in the box
- Helmet Safety Standards: ECE 22.05 (EUROPE)
Large intake manifolds and aero-tuned rear vents maximize airflow through the helmet.
- KwikWick II® Liner - Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
- Airfit® Inflation System - Airfit® permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.
- KwikFit™ - Cheek pads allow the use of the most commonly used types of eyeglasses.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in wild patterns.
- Triple laminated foam pads provide improved absorption.
- Removable Peak
- Double D® - Closing chinstrap by double D ring.
- Padded Chin Strap with KwikWick™ material: Comfortable and secure.
- Large Eyeport: Fits all goggles and provides maximum visibility.
- Strap Grip: Keeps goggle strap in place.
How to choose the best size?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
Need help or additional information? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org